Friends With Money #113: The problem with strata
As the population grows, more Australians are living in strata-titled properties like units and townhouses than ever before. But what do buyers need to know about strata before purchasing?
This week on the Friends With Money podcast, Money's senior journalist Tom Watson is joined by strata lawyer Amanda Farmer to delve into the ins and outs of strata. They discuss:
- What is the strata ownership model?
- What kind of costs can buyers expect?
- How should renovations be approached?
- Can litigation really happen?
- How can buyers best prepare themselves?
Listen on Apple Podcasts: https://apple.co/3mV0Cbr
Listen on Google Podcasts: https://bit.ly/3qGfsoL
Listen on Spotify: https://spoti.fi/3fSPI2h
Subscribe on YouTube for closed captions: https://bit.ly/42VQFMY
Get stories like this in our newsletters.