Friends With Money #79: Tips for planning a knockdown and rebuild
Sometimes renovating isn't enough and you need to start from scratch.
Done wrong, rebuilding can be very costly and take longer than expected - so what's the best way to begin? This week on the Friends With Money podcast, Money's Michelle Baltazar speaks with Tracie Ellis, the founder and CEO of Renovators Directory, about the steps you need to take to get things done right. They discuss:
- Who should be part of your A-team
- How to avoid a dodgy builder
- Is the cheapest quote the best way to go?
- What tradies don't like to do
- How a professional interior designer can save you money
Listen on Apple Podcasts: https://apple.co/3mV0Cbr
Listen on Google Podcasts: https://bit.ly/3qGfsoL
Listen on Spotify: https://spoti.fi/3fSPI2h
Subscribe on YouTube for closed captions and transcripts: https://bit.ly/42VQFMY
Get stories like this in our newsletters.