Friends With Money #95: Your savings maximiser
After years of meager returns, rising interest rates have injected life back into savings accounts and term deposits. But how can savers get the best return on their cash?
This week on the Friends With Money podcast, Money's Tom Watson is joined by Alison Banney, Money Expert at Finder, to discuss the current savings landscape and the most competitive rates on the market.
- Which banks are offering the highest savings account rates?
- What about term deposit rates?
- Why did the ACCC launch an inquiry into deposit rates?
- What are the different types of savings accounts out there?
- How can you get the most out of your account?
Listen on Apple Podcasts: https://apple.co/3mV0Cbr
Listen on Google Podcasts: https://bit.ly/3qGfsoL
Listen on Spotify: https://spoti.fi/3fSPI2h
Subscribe on YouTube for closed captions and transcripts: https://bit.ly/42VQFMY
Get stories like this in our newsletters.