10 funny money quotes about kids, toys and parenting
If the days are feeling long, here are 10 quotes about parenting and money to get you through.
1. "I have three kids and no money. Why can't I have no kids and three money?" - Homer Simpson
2. "I definitely think leaving kids massive amounts of money is not a favour to them." - Bill Gates
3. "Remember when we cried as kids and our parents said, 'I'll give you something to cry about'? We thought they were going to hit us but instead they destroyed the housing market."
4. "Parents who want less entitled kids have to be less entitled themselves." - Kristen Welch
5. "The first step to teaching your kids how to handle money is being a good example." - Dave Ramsey
6. "A parent is someone who carries pictures where their money used to be."
7. "If I tell the kids I can't buy them something the standard response is, 'Just use the card', so clearly they're set up for financial success." - ValeeGrrl
8. "In case you're a newer parent, my kids are playing in a cardboard box and pretending that bars of soap are toys, so save yourself some money." - adult_mom
9. "The best way to teach your kids about taxes is by eating 30% of their ice-cream." - Bill Murray
10. "Kids: Because having money, sanity, hair and personal space is overrated." - blackcatbettie