Legacy: Taking Care of the Most Important People in Your Life When You Are No Longer Here
By Melisa Sloan
Publish Central, $29.95
Do you worry about what will happen to your family and loved ones in the event of your death or if you become incapacitated?
Have you been meaning to put your estate plan in place but don't know where to start?
Legacy: How to take care of the most important people in your life when you are no longer here, helps you to navigate estate planning, answering the most commonly asked questions along the way so that you have clarity and knowledge to put in place an estate plan that takes care of your family and loved ones.
This book expands on:
- The different ways to leave a beautiful legacy
- What to look for in appointing an executor of your will and guardian for your minor children
- How to make provision for your business, companies, trust and other structures
- Family businesses and how to maintain the harmony
- The importance of understanding different types of assets and the different ways that you may make provision for these assets in your estate plan
- Blended families
- How best to document your wishes to your executor, children's guardians and loved ones
- Dealing with international assets
- How to make provision for children with dependency issues or disabled children
- The different ways to leave your loved ones their inheritance
- What happens if you are incapacitated and cannot care for yourself
- Your final farewell