In Sort Your Money Out and Get Invested, former financial adviser and host of the My Millennial Money podcast Glen James shares a life-changing approach to the major milestones of your personal finances, such as dealing with debt, embracing a realistic spending plan that works, buying your first home, investing in shares and creating the plan you need for long-term financial success.
You'll get the help you need to get smart with your money, and equip you with the tools to secure your financial future, invest in a property, in shares and in yourself.
Written in a matter-of-fact style perfect for anyone who just wants to know what works for them, you'll also learn about:
- Realistic ways to increase your income and help balance your budget
- The methods that lead to a safer, more stable financial future
- The smart way to invest in real estate and purchase a home or investment property
- How to understand the share market, ethical investing, and your superannuation
- Getting out of debt and getting the most out of your life
Ideal for anyone trying to get a handle on their personal finances and get started building a portfolio, Sort Your Money Out is filled with practical and entertaining financial help to make sense of an intimidating, but crucial, part of everyone's lives.