Friends With Money #45: Credit score: what's it good for?
Have trouble telling the difference between a credit score and a credit report?
In this week's episode of the Friends with Money podcast Money's Tom Watson is joined by credit reporting expert Geri Cremin to bust some myths about the world of credit. In today's episode they get into:
- Why are credit reports and scores important?
- What does a good credit score look like?
- Who monitors your credit history?
- How do you check your own score and is it free?
- How can you improve your credit health and keep your score health
Listen on Apple Podcasts: https://apple.co/3mV0Cbr
Listen on Google Podcasts: https://bit.ly/3qGfsoL
Listen on Spotify: https://spoti.fi/3fSPI2h
Subscribe on YouTube for closed captions and transcripts: https://bit.ly/42VQFMY
Get stories like this in our newsletters.