Friends With Money #70: Strategies for the casual investor
While millions of Australians have started investing for the first time in recent years, getting to grips with the strategies and terminology involved isn't always easy.
On this episode of the Friends With Money podcast, Money's Tom Watson is joined by Pearler co-founder Nick Nicolaides to break down some of the basic concepts of investing and talk about simplifying life as an investor.
- Why have so many people started investing?
- What are ETFs, and how to they differ from shares?
- How does automatic investing work?
- What is dollar-cost averaging all about?
- Should new investors worry about dividends?
Listen on Apple Podcasts: https://apple.co/3mV0Cbr
Listen on Google Podcasts: https://bit.ly/3qGfsoL
Listen on Spotify: https://spoti.fi/3fSPI2h
Subscribe on YouTube for closed captions and transcripts: https://bit.ly/42VQFMY
Get stories like this in our newsletters.