Friends With Money #110: The ETF advantage
The popularity of exchange traded funds (ETFs) has surged in the past decade, but how much have they actually delivered for investors?
On this episode of the Friends With Money podcast, Money's Tom Watson is joined by founder and chief executive of Stockspot, Chris Brycki, to chat about the past, present and future of ETFs.
- Why have ETFs become so popular?
- What kind of returns have ETFs delivered?
- Are you seeing any trends among ETF investors at present?
- Is ETF overlap something investors need to be wary of?
- Where do you see the ETF sector heading in the future?
Listen on Apple Podcasts: https://apple.co/3mV0Cbr
Listen on Google Podcasts: https://bit.ly/3qGfsoL
Listen on Spotify: https://spoti.fi/3fSPI2h
Subscribe on YouTube for closed captions and transcripts: https://bit.ly/42VQFMY
Get stories like this in our newsletters.