Friends With Money #117: Bonds - the fixed income alternative
After a woeful 2022 bonds appear to be making a comeback with investors. But how do they work, and what role do they have in a portfolio?
This week on the Friends With Money podcast, Money's Tom Watson is joined by the chief executive of micro-investing app Blossom, Gaby Rosenberg, to drill into the fundamentals of fixed income and bonds.
- What do we mean by fixed income?
- What factors influence the price of bonds?
- How have bonds performed in the short and long term?
- What role can fixed income play for investors?
- How can investors purchase bonds?
Listen on Apple Podcasts: https://apple.co/3mV0Cbr
Listen on Google Podcasts: https://bit.ly/3qGfsoL
Listen on Spotify: https://spoti.fi/3fSPI2h
Subscribe on YouTube for closed captions: https://bit.ly/42VQFMY
Get stories like this in our newsletters.