Friends With Money #67: Don't let the ape invest for you
What kind of role does emotional intelligence play in our ability to make clear and beneficial financial decisions?
That's the question at the heart of this week's episode of the Friends With Money podcast featuring Money's Tom Watson and behavioural economist and psychologist, Phil Slade. They discuss:
- What is emotional intelligence?
- Can it help us make better financial decisions?
- Are people with higher emotional intelligence better with money?
- Why does delaying gratification matter?
- How can we improve our emotional intelligence?
Listen on Apple Podcasts: https://apple.co/3mV0Cbr
Listen on Google Podcasts: https://bit.ly/3qGfsoL
Listen on Spotify: https://spoti.fi/3fSPI2h
Subscribe on YouTube for closed captions and transcripts: https://bit.ly/42VQFMY
Get stories like this in our newsletters.