Friends With Money #98: Tax time
With tax time fast approaching, a little preparation could literally pay off. This week on the Friends With Money podcast, Money's Tom Watson is joined by H&R Block's Mark Chapman to talk all things tax in the lead-up to the end of the 2022-23 financial year.
- Are there any new tax rules in place?
- Who will the ATO be targeting this year?
- Can Australians still claim working from home expenses?
- Where's the line between a personal and a business expense?
- What should people be doing now to prepare?
Listen on Apple Podcasts: https://apple.co/3mV0Cbr
Listen on Google Podcasts: https://bit.ly/3qGfsoL
Listen on Spotify: https://spoti.fi/3fSPI2h
Subscribe on YouTube for closed captions and transcripts: https://bit.ly/42VQFMY
Get stories like this in our newsletters.