Do you have a fantastic idea for a startup, but not sure where to begin?
Quitting your full-time job to pursue your business aspirations can be daunting, but author, podcast host and money coach Serina Bird says it's the best thing she ever did-and you can do it, too!
Within The Joyful Startup Guide, Serina reveals what to do (and what to avoid) to ensure your new (or growing) business is not only prosperous and sustainable, but also highly rewarding.
Inside, you'll find handy tips for:
- Taking the first leap into the world of business
- The basics of setting up your business
- Knowing when to plan and when to act
- Developing meaningful, impactful branding
- Reaping the benefits of networking
- Managing your stakeholder relationships
- Making a profit and managing your money wisely
- Being super productive (without working yourself into the ground)
- Believing in yourself and sharing your unique magic
The Joyful Startup Guide is the essential handbook for launching a successful startup and living an aligned, heart-centred life.