Friends With Money #102: The sweet spot
There's a magic number in superannuation that allows retirees to make the most of their own money and the age pension. It's called the super sweet spot.
This week on the Friends With Money podcast, Money's Tom Watson is joined by journalist Susan Hely to discuss how the sweet spot works.
- Why should pre-retirees and retirees know about it?
- What is the sweet spot for singles and couples?
- How does the taper trap work?
- What are the benefits of the aged pension?
- Is it still worth having a larger super balance?
Listen on Apple Podcasts: https://apple.co/3mV0Cbr
Listen on Google Podcasts: https://bit.ly/3qGfsoL
Listen on Spotify: https://spoti.fi/3fSPI2h
Subscribe on YouTube for closed captions and transcripts: https://bit.ly/42VQFMY
Get stories like this in our newsletters.