Friends With Money #94: Invest in a basket of stocks
Investors have flocked to exchange-traded funds (ETFs) in recent years, but should they have a place in your portfolio?
On this week's episode of the Friends With Money podcast, host Tom Watson is joined by Matt Leibowitz, chief executive of trading platform Stake, to talk all things ETFs.
- What are ETFs and how do they work?
- How do fees vary between ETFs?
- What are thematic ETFs?
- Do they provide dividends?
- Can investors buy ETFs on international exchanges?
- What are the downsides to investing in ETFs?
Listen on Apple Podcasts: https://apple.co/3mV0Cbr
Listen on Google Podcasts: https://bit.ly/3qGfsoL
Listen on Spotify: https://spoti.fi/3fSPI2h
Subscribe on YouTube for closed captions and transcripts: https://bit.ly/42VQFMY
Get stories like this in our newsletters.