Friends With Money #37: Closing the gap
This week on the Friends With Money podcast, Money's Julia Newbould chats with Aware Super CEO Deanne Stewart about the inequities that still exist between genders in the workplace.
From lower pay to superannuation discrepancies, just how far have we come in closing the gap?
They also discuss:
- What does International Women's Day mean in 2022?
- Have women had to work harder to achieve their successes?
- Has there been a positive change in gender balance over the past few years?
- What lessons have we learned?
- Are women confident in their financial future?
The Friends With Money podcast is also available on Apple Podcasts, the Google Play store, Spotify and all major podcast platforms.
Get stories like this in our newsletters.