Friends With Money #38: Unretiring
Have you saved up enough money for retirement? What happens to your super if you decide to return to the workforce?
This week Money's managing editor, Julia Newbould, speaks with Money senior journalist Vita Palestrant about superannuation and the complexities of returning to work after retiring. This week on the Friends With Money podcast, they discuss:
- Why would you consider unretiring?
- Are most people prepared for retiring, both mentally and financially?
- Is it important to speak with a financial planner regarding your retirement?
- Is there a need to change the rules around retiring and super funds?
- What do you need to do if you return to the workforce?
- What are some of the reasons people may not have enough money to retire on?
- How do you plan to return to the workforce?
Listen on Apple Podcasts: https://apple.co/3mV0Cbr
Listen on Google Podcasts: https://bit.ly/3qGfsoL
Listen on Spotify: https://spoti.fi/3fSPI2h
Subscribe on YouTube for closed captions and transcripts: https://bit.ly/42VQFMY
Get stories like this in our newsletters.