Friends With Money #36: Women and wealth
March 8 is International Women's Day.
In 2022, are women still behind their male counterparts when it comes to financial planning and investments?
This week, Money's senior journalist Nicola Field and financial adviser Anne Graham join Money's Julia Newbould to discuss the question: When it comes to financial matters, are women left behind when it comes to income, superannuation, and confidence in investing?
- Why focus on women and finance?
- What should women be doing to get in control of their financial well-being?
- Is it ever too late to improve your financial situation?
- Why is it important to get advice on your current financial position?
- Are younger women managing money better today than in the past?
- What's the best money advice for women today?
Get stories like this in our newsletters.