Friends With Money #42: Getting the best mobile and internet deal
Getting the best broadband and mobile deal is easier than you think!
This week the managing editor of WhistleOut, Alex Choros, joins Money's Julia Newbould to explain how to save big on those phone and internet plans. In today's episode we discuss:
- Why would you change phone and internet plans?
- How do you find the right plan and provider?
- If you change providers, do you keep your mobile number?
- How do you get out of a bad phone or broadband plan?
- Are family telco plans beneficial?
- Is 5G home broadband a good deal?
- Can you switch back if you're not happy with your new broadband or mobile provider?
- How simple is it to make the change
Listen on Apple Podcasts: https://apple.co/3mV0Cbr
Listen on Google Podcasts: https://bit.ly/3qGfsoL
Listen on Spotify: https://spoti.fi/3fSPI2h
Subscribe on YouTube for closed captions and transcripts: https://bit.ly/42VQFMY
Get stories like this in our newsletters.