Suncorp is Bank of the Year: Money Consumer Finance Awards
Suncorp has been named Bank of the Year for the third consecutive year in the 16th Consumer Finance Awards, published by Money magazine.
The annual awards help consumers as they make important decisions about their personal finance. The aim of the awards is to provide Australians with a framework for their decision making when searching for financial products and showcasing the best performers within that framework.
The awards recognise the leading financial institutions across 14 categories. Notable award winners were Suncorp (Bank of the Year), Budget Direct (Insurer of the Year) and ME Bank (Money Minder of the Year).These winners are recognised for their consistent focus on the markets they serve and competitive pricing with all three organisations winning their respective awards in 2019 as well.
The collection of winners and finalists are selected after a rigorous data-driven analysis assisted by research leaders Rainmaker Information and data provider InfoChoice.
"The recession is going to make life tough for many Australians. Choosing the financial institution that can accommodate their personal situation can make a big difference to their savings and financial security," says Michelle Baltazar, editor-in-chief of Money magazine.
"Our Consumer Finance Awards research found that there are financial institutions out there that are responding to this call and have the products and services to suit the current economic climate."
Christopher Page, Rainmaker Group managing director, congratulated the winners.
"These awards are a testament to all of the hard work put in to striving towards higher standards of industry excellence. Congratulations to all of the winners as well as the finalists on their recognitions as leaders in their field."
- Bank of the Year: Suncorp
- Customer-Owned Institution of the Year: Greater Bank
- Mobile Banking App of the Year: ANZ
- Business Bank of the Year: Suncorp
- Money Minder of the Year: ME Bank
- Investment Lender of the Year: Police Bank
- Non-Bank Investment lender of the Year: Tic Toc
- Personal Lender of the Year: Move Bank
- Non-Bank Lender of the Year: La Trobe Financial
- Credit Card Issuer of the Year: Bank First
- Home Lender of the Year: Macquarie Bank
- Non-Bank Home Lender of the Year: Freedom Lend
- Insurer of the Year: Budget Direct
- Margin Lender of the Year: Leveraged Equities
The full results of the Consumer Finance Awards appear in the July issue of Money magazine, on sale now.
Get stories like this in our newsletters.